Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Forbidden Fruit

Leave a Comment
What is it about the forbidden fruit that makes you want to eat it all the more? Is it that somehow its value increases once you know you can't have it, or is it that you actually think that once you taste it life will not be the same. Maybe its both, but yes the forbidden fruit is forbidden for a reason, because once you have it, you don't know what to do with it. Do you take a bite or do you swallow it whole or do you preserve it and wait to have it at the right time. Far too many questions for a simple mind to process.

I too want that forbidden fruit now enhanced because I can never have it, but just the thought of it is enough to make me salivate. Just the thought of it is enough to make me live for it. And what happens to my existence once I realise that it will never truly be mine. I'll collect my memories, the times I've pined for it and put it into a glass jar and stare at it for as long as I live, or maybe I'll find another fruit to distract myself or maybe I'll make myself forget there ever was a forbidden fruit. Whatever I do the reality is this, the fruit was never in my reach to begin with.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...